1 year later, and i've since moved to another town, so i'd like to provide an update to this list! most of the things that have made my living space more cozy has generally been things to help organize my things or "give everything a home" so to speak, but i do have some more nice little decor items that make it just that tad bit more comfy
- over-door hooks to hang your favorite coats/bags/hats
- additionally, over-door mirror (maybe some putty on the back to keep it from moving when the door moves)
- small tabletop drawers for pins/buttons, stickers, pens, etc.
- a cork board/peg board
- a jar for your loose coins
- a unique coffee/tea mug that stands out from the rest of your mugs
- tea, looseleaf or satchets/bags
- a ticking clock (small cute ones are my favorite)
- a metal lantern for tea light candles
- solar jar lights (put them on your windowsill!)
- small "milk crates" (useful for small sketchbooks for instance)
- night lights for the hallway (mushroom ones are cute!)Post too long. Click here to view the full text.